Frequently Asked Questions

To clean your Bump it Off, remove any large debris, hair etc from the unit then hand wash using soap and water, or place in top rack of the dishwasher.

Yes, Bump it Off is safe in temperatures of up to 400 degrees. Use only on top rack of dishwasher.

Yes, Bump it Off is non-toxic, made from 100% silicone.

Yes, Bump it Off is non-toxic and non-irritating to the skin.  The tiny silicone bumps and brush bristles may loosen or break off with excessive force or cutting, and could present a choking hazard to pets and children under the age of 3.

Yes, Bump it Off will not deteriorate, stain, or absorb odors of cleaning or healthcare products.